Skip to content
Curtin University
Risk & Assurance

Personal Accident Insurance (Students & Voluntary Workers)

The University has in place policies covering:

Personal Accident Insurance
Public Liability/Professional Indemnity Insurance

to protect the University and its students and voluntary workers whilst involved in authorised activities.

Please see the Student Personal Accident Information Sheet and the Volunteers Personal Accident Acknowledgement Form, under the Insurance Forms tab, which provide further information on the benefits available under the Policy.